I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine award! I’d like to thank Kip for this honour- Thank you for reading and liking my blog. I know I pushed this post for quite some time.
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post.
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
One of my favourite musicians- Emilie Autumn.
2. What is your favorite number?
3. And not just because it’s the number of the next question.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Dog. Specifically, my dog. And I’d rather you said “who”. 😉
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I do remember to tweet, occasionally: https://twitter.com/MissAnnaNymus
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Any time that’s not early morning, I guess. Although, sometimes I don’t mind those either- usually when I haven’t gone to bed to begin with.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
When I was 11, I did what was for the most part, a road trip, in Europe with my parents. It was a packaged tour, with plans set for nearly every day, which I’ve come to realise suits me best when visiting new places. It was a fun trip that spanned three weeks and included UK, France, Switzerland, Rome, and Germany. Our coach driver was hilarious and UNO cards kept those of us under the age of 12 more than occupied for the long hours spent on the road. The trip taught me a lot- I witnessed timeless architecture, landscapes, burlesque, and unfortunately, racism.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
We’ve been here before- Vanilla Oolong Tea.
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
Writing, REM dreaming, TV, and music.
My nominees for the award:
Congratulations, everyone. And thanks again, Kip! 🙂
It only seemed fitting that I throw this in: